Friday, January 02, 2015

It's a Boy Card

Hey Crafters!!

Happy New Year!

I hope 2015 is an amazing year and I will make a promise to you that I will try and post at least every other day! I've managed to grab a few bargains in the sales which I shall share with you in another post.

Whilst rummaging around my stash I came across a digital cd rom thingy which I'm pretty sure I got free in a magazine and just popped to one side to look at later........that was a good few months ago if not longer! The cd is Forever Friends New Arrivals. I've never really used a digital designer before and I think my first thoughts was that you wont get that handmade feel you get from making cards but boy was I wrong.

Why I have never used something like this sooner I have no idea. I just love it!! The images are absolutely adorable. There's such a range of elements you can use. I made quite a simple card to start with. 


I love how this turned out. I used foam pads to raise the image a little, some ribbon and I stamped the It's A Boy sentiment onto a small punched out square and rounded off two of the corners. On the envelope I stamped on some tiny feet!



I love this stamp. It was from Hobbycraft a while back for £1. Bargain!!I have so many ideas for what I can use this for. It's just such a cute stamp.I really hope you like this card. I can't wait to try my Digital Designer out again!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment