Thursday, November 27, 2014

Easel Desk Calendar


Hey Crafters!

Hope you're all having a fab week. Last weekend I set myself a challenge to make something that could be given as a Christmas gift. I had some calendar tabs in a docrafts goody bag I bought back in August and wanted to use those.

I knew what colours I wanted to use just didn't quite know how to get myself started and with thanks to reading many blogs and watching YouTube videos I set about making an Easel Desk Calendar.


It was easier than I expected and can I just say that not only am I proud of myself for making this but I LOVE it!! I will definitely be making more of these to give as gifts over Christmas. 

Black and silver is one of my favourite colour combos, it looks so classy and stylish. I started off with a white pearlised 6x6  pre-scored card I found lying about for my easel and then cut an A4 white pearlised piece of card stock to 6x6 as the front of my easel desk calender. Embossed my silver card stock with my Rose Plaid embossing folder matt and layered it with some black card stock added some liquid pearls and clear gems

I Love This Saying!!
I Stamped my sentiment, using an IndigoBlu stamp set onto some silver scrap card (also free with a magazine a few months back) fussy cut it out and stuck it on. With the scrap pieces of card I punched my butterflies out added black and clear gems to those Et Voila, a nice handmade Christmas gift I'm sure everyone will love!
  
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment