Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wedding Card For Our Friends


Hey Crafters!

Hope you all had a fun weekend! I was supposed to post this last week but work has been absolutely CRAZY!!! 

I was at a friends wedding last week, which was absolutely beautiful and, of course, I made a card for the occasion. I would love to share it with you today.


I used an 8x8 pre-scored card blank to make this card. I wanted something simple and elegant that also matched the colours of the wedding.

I used a gorgeous piece of silver cardstock I had left over from Christmas as my background then added some black ribbon with the silver heart buckle. I added some clear gems to it to give it that extra sparkle. 

The topper set is one I had from Hunkydory's Milestones and Special Moments collection. I added some flat back pearls and some more gems to the bride on the topper and my card was complete.

   
It was such an easy card yet it looks so elegant. I was happy with how it turned out. I also added my own insert for that finishing touch.

 Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment