Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Haul | Christmas Goodies

Hey Crafters!

I hope you're all having a fun filled week! I can't believe that we are into the second week of January already. Time to start making some Valentine's cards I think....Before I get too far ahead of myself I want to share with you the crafty Christmas goodies I treated myself too in the Hobbycraft Sale. 

First up, I got myself a black ink pad which I use to outline some of my papers and toppers and for stamping on my scrapbook pages (I will share it with you as I complete pages). I also got a 3pk of Christmas washi tape which I already have a few ideas for and a box of 100 funny animal toppers by Stephanie Weightman which I thought was handy to have. 


I've been really getting into stamping and die cutting lately but haven't really had chance to do much of it, so when I saw this die and stamp set with the adorable Tatty Teddy from the Me To You Christmas range for £6 I knew I had to have it. I can make my own decoupage. Yay!!


I also bought this pink Papermania Heat Tool. I've been wanting to try some heat embossing, after seeing some of the lovely images and effects you can create with it so when I saw the tool for £10 I couldn't say no. I'm really excited to try this out! I'm not expecting this to be amazing but for a first timer I hope it will serve it's purpose.


And lastly, these were what I was more excited about getting and that was my Spectrum Noir pens!! These were on offer 3for2 and I was a wee bit naughty and chose 6 of the 6 pks. I went for the Pale Hues, Purples, Pinks, Browns, Cool Greys and The Essentials. Now I can finally add colour to my stamped images. I used to colour them in with just colouring pencils but it just wasn't the same. I can't wait to show you the projects I make using all my new goodies.


I can't wait to play with all my new toys and see what I can make with them. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment