Sunday, January 04, 2015

A Man's Birthday Card


Hey Crafters!! 

Me again, just trying to catch up on about 8 weeks worth of blog posts! I'm so glad all the madness of Christmas is behind me and I can try and get back into a normal routine and get some crafting done! 


 
I was looking through some of the cards I've made and realised I didn't have any cards to send out to those men in our lives. So I went hunting through my stash and came across the topper set I used to make a leaving card (here). It's the 'Work Hard, Play Hard' set from Hunkydory's Milestone's & Special Moments Collection.


I went hunting on Google for inspiration and came across a really nice card using this topper set. I fell in love with it and of course I had to give it a try. I added an some of the nice spotty paper I had left over from the last card I made with this set.


I stamped on a nice sentiment and added the last couple of die cut buttons to the inside and the card was finished! I really like how it turned out and I really need to get down to making more cards for the men in our lives. 

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment