Sunday, January 25, 2015

Request | 50th Birthday Card for Mum


Hey Crafters!

The weekend is upon us which means I can do some crafting. Yay!!!

One of the beauties I work with asked if I could make a card for her mum's 50th and of course I said yes. She let me know what colours her mum liked and off I went.  

I played about with heat embossing, layouts, flowers and other embellishments until I came up with the finished card. I absolutely LOVE this and have to admit it's one of my favourite cards I've made in a while.

  
The photo doesn't show off the sparkle and prettiness but in person it's so pretty! 

I made my own insert for the card just for that finishing touch. I stamped the sentiment and presents using some Forever Friends wood stamps I bought from eBay a while back.


It's simple but so pretty and I really hope that it's loved by the lovely lady that will be getting this for her birthday.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin
  

No comments:

Post a Comment