Monday, November 10, 2014

Requested cards


Hey Crafters!!

Sorry for being so quiet lately but I haven't had any time to blog so I will be catching up on all the cards and crafty things I've made over the last couple of months. Now the weather is getting colder I will have much more time to sit t my computer and stay up to date for you guys.

So, I've got a couple of cards that I was requested to make a good few months ago that I just had to share with you guys as they are just too pretty not too! 
 
The first one is a card is a new job card that the girls in work asked me to make. I used the "Work Hard, Play Hard" Hunkydory Topper set from their Special Moments & Milestones Collection for this card and of course added my own little touch just to finish it off. I really liked how this turned out.


The second card that I was asked to make was for a 21st Birthday. I was pretty much left to my own devices for this card and came up with this. I used another Hunkydory topper set "Handbag Heaven" from the Touch Of Style Collection that I received for free as a member's gift for joining Club Hunkydory. I raised the middle for dimension and added pink ribbon along the bottom for the sentiment and die cut 21. I love a bit of bling so added some gems for that finishing touch.


I also added this cute insert that I had laying around in my stash that I thought just finished the card off. This card was a hit and I used all the right elements for the birthday girl. It's so girlie and I adore this one. It has to be one of my favourites so far.   

There you have it crafters, another post sharing a few more cards and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Lots more to share with you.

 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment