Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My first set of Christmas cards


Hey Crafters!

So today I've got two sets of Christmas cards I made back in August to share with you. Both were made with card kits that were bought from Tesco, I'd say a couple of years ago that I came across in my stash. They're both really cute kits and look so simple but really nice once I finished.

In the kits you already had the blank cards and envelopes, along with the toppers and sentiments. The great thing about the cards is that they were double sided designs, so you could choose whether you wanted to use the front or back. 


  These were the first cards I made, I just love the simplicity of them and how elegant they look. Simple but pleasing to the eye. There was so much more I could do to them but I didn't want to go too overboard and take the focus away from the baubles and trees.  





I made my own inserts and glued them onto the inside of the cards just to finish them off. 


The second set I did were these really cute character cards. Again there was so much more I wanted to add but just opted to add some snow like glitter to the Snowman and Santa's beard and the whites in his suit. I also added some googly eyes to the reindeer.  


It's such a shame that I couldn't pick up how sparkly it looks. It just finished them off nicely. Again I made my own inserts and glued those to the insides of this set.   

 
The last two of this set I made landscape. Again I didn't add much more, just glitter for the snowflakes and googly eyes to the Christmas tree and reindeer. You can see the glitter was picked up a little better in these photos. I made my own inserts and glued them onto the inside of my cards.

For my inserts I just added some clip art pictures to give them that something extra. 

I really hope you've enjoyed this post.
Until Next Time.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment