Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Birthday Dinsosaur


Hey Crafters!

I've got another card for you today but this time it's a birthday card I made. I found a dinosaur topper floating about in my stash and he just called out to me to be used.

I wanted to make something fun and bright so chose a yellow pre-scored card to use then cut a strip of green paper 5.5x13cms and added a strip of red patterned card stock cut at 12.5x4cms. 

Before I glued my 2 strips together I added some blue ribbon to the red card glued it all together and popped on a yellow button to finish it off.

Again, something simple but slowly inspiration is getting the better of me and I have a couple of ideas I want to try out in mind.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment