Friday, November 21, 2014

Fairy Christmas Cards


Hey Crafters! 

It's Friday and the weekend is finally here! Hurray!!!

I made these cute little cards a couple of weeks ago. The toppers were bought from the craft stall in my local market. I love a bit of decoupage and you got 2 per sheet which is such good value esp since you could get 3 sheet for £1. I chose 3 sheets of the red design and 3 sheets of the green design.


I made this one first and really loved how it turned out. It's all about simple but looking pretty with me at the moment. I used black card stock to make the cards which are a standard 6x4" (A6) then added red paper which I ripped for the background. A few red gems for a bit of bling in the corners and that was the card done. 


I made the green ones similar to the red since I liked how they turned out. I used white pre-scored cards this time, again these were A6 size. 

I used silicone glue for the decoupage then foam pads to give the topper some dimension.

I added my own inserts just to finish them off. Even though I've been crafting on and off for years I've only gotten into properly over the last few months so I promise my cards will get much more exciting! Hahaha!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and seeing my new creations.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment