Monday, August 25, 2014

Mixed Greetings Card Set


Hey Crafters!!

Hope you're all having a good start to the week. So the card set I have for you today I actually made a couple of months back and totally forgot about them until now. 

They are from a card kit I've had in my stash for a good few years and since I'm slowly sorting through it I'm finding some amazing stuff I didn't even know I had. 


I actually quite like how these cards turned out and the papers I used. I wouldn't normally go for quirky but I just let myself go with these. I made a mixed bag of cards because I know I've made quite a few birthday ones lately so wanted to shake it up a bit. 


I found the papers and card stock from this kit really easy to use and I loved the different textures and patterns. I'm really pleased with these. 


Out of the set I think this one is my favourite because I turned it into a magnetic opening tri-fold card which I thought was just awesome and I haven't seen many cards like this around. This would even make a great money/gift card wallet to give as a gift. 

There you have it crafters, I really hope you've enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have for me.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment