Saturday, August 16, 2014

My First Attempt At Making Easel Cards


Good Afternoon again you crafty lot! So, last night I attempted to make my first ever Easel cards. I really love how they look after they are finished and so after watching numerous YouTube videos I attempted it. 

And thankfully the cards didn't tun out too bad. I was surprised at how easy they were to make too. I used 6x6 white card blanks from my stash. Scored the middle of the front. It really was THAT easy!!



I made this cute little Dinosaur and a Cheeky Monkey. They were both part of a decoupage & card stock kit that I found in my local market. 



They are definitely great for the little ones. These turned out great and I love how bright and eye catching they are. I can't wait to try my hand at making a twisted easel card.

I really hope you've enjoyed this post and please feel free to leave me any comments or questions.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment