Sunday, August 10, 2014

Card Made From Leftovers!

Good Afternoon you lovely lot! I hope you've all had a fab weekend! And so starts another week and I'm off on holiday from work so I'm hoping to have some extra card making and blogging time. I want to share with you a card I made from some leftover bits and bobs I had floating around and I totally forgot to take a photo of the leftovers I used because I still can't believe I managed to rustle up what I did. And this is a card that I am VERY proud of!


I had absolutely no ideas in mind what I was going to do, I had these really pretty felt flowers and leaves left after making a couple of scrapbook pages, then I found the cute tiny buttons with some others lying around, the blank card and green dotty square and sentiment were left overs from a couple of card kits that I must have used at some point. I just had a play with a few lay outs and this was the one I felt happy with. I used sticky foam pads for the square and sentiment then glued on the flowers, leaves, buttons and green gems. I added a small piece of lilac ribbon to the sentiment for a bit of detail and that was that. 

I hope you like this card and the simple design I came up with. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment