Friday, August 01, 2014

Welcome To My Blog!!


Hi! Welcome to my blog. I'm Rachel and I've been making cards on and off now for years. It's only recently though that I have found my love again and have been getting the creative juices flowing and started making some cards.

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now and since I only work a couple of days a week and spend the rest of my time at home with my cheeky 2 year old son Mason, I thought now would be the best time to start.

This blog is also like a little record of all the cards and other crafty things I make. Some will be good, some will be bad and some will be down right ugly! So I hope you're prepared to take this journey with me as I find my own little crafty path covered in glue and glitter, learning new things every day and sharing my ideas along the way.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute introduction, Rachel. I think the same about my cards. I love some of them, I like most of them ... but some of them are just bad and don't look right.
    But it's a great creative journey we're on, isn't it ;-)?!
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete