Friday, August 01, 2014

My First Cards!

Hi! Hope you're all having a fab weekend so far. For my first proper blog post I thought I would show you a couple of the first cards I've made, they're not great but it's all a learning curve.

  
I made these using a Daisy & Dandelion decoupage kit that I bought  a couple of years ago (at least) from Hobbycraft and popped it into my craft box and just forgot about it. I found it a couple of days ago and had a little play. I've never tried decoupage as I always thought it was quite hard and time consuming but I was wrong.


A little patience, toddler free time and I have to admit I found it quite relaxing. I used White A6 card blanks that I had stored away in my craft box and found matching ribbons and stickers that fit in with the decoupage kit colour scheme and away I went. The pink and purple ones are my favourites.

Not the best but I know once I find my mojo there will be no stopping me. I hope you like my first designs and I can't wait to share more with you.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: