Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Just A Couple Of Cards I've Made!

Hello there you beautiful lot! I hope you're having a fab week. So I managed to rustle up a few birthday cards over the last couple of days using a card kit I think was bought for me about 3 years ago! Haha, I can't believe what I'm finding.


 I really like the colours I've used for these cards. They weren't very difficult and pretty simple but sometimes simple works. I didn't want to go too overboard with the gems so I've kept them to make the cards pop a little more. I can't wait to have a proper sort out of my box and buy some new toys to have a play with. 


I used to be good at making cards so it's great to start getting my mojo back and enjoying the craft a lot more. I love these little fashion cards, great for any teen that loves clothes, bags and shoes.


You can't have a birthday card without tea cups or cakes. I love the colours of this. It's such a shame I can't remember what card kit these are from and I'm not even sure if you can still buy them. For my second attempt I'm quite pleased with how these have turned out. 

I'm definitely a little rusty at this so please bare with me until I get going again.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment