Monday, March 02, 2015

Fairy Wishes


Hey Crafters! 

Another week and I can't believe we're in March already! Spring is on it's way! YAY!!!! I can't wait for the lighter evenings.

Today's card I want to share with you is this really simple yet pretty fairy card that I created. It was one of those cards that just happened. There wasn't much thought to it and I really like how this turned out.  


I made my own card base using a white textured card that measures 5.5" x 4" I added the pretty background paper which was from a Dovecraft Back To Basics 3 8x8 paper pack.

I already had some yellow and pink card stock cut down ready for matting and layering from some old card stock stacks I had lying around in my stash. I cut a strip of scrap paper and went round the edges with a silver ink pad and stamped the fairy onto my yellow piece of card added some glitter on her wings and the swirls. The fairy stamp came with a really pretty set I got FREE with the December issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

  
Popped some foam pads on the back for a bit of dimension, added some faux stitching around the edge, punched a 1" circle from my scrap paper,  added the sentiment and that was it finished. I did include some pink and yellow gems for added bling. You know I love bling! 

I really like how this turned out.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment