Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter Bunny Card Set & Box


Hey Crafters!!

I've got this really cute card set I want to share with you today. I found this really pretty Sarah Hurley stamp in my clear stamp box that I got free with a magazine a couple months ago.....if not longer. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for some Easter cards.


I haven't had much luck with my Spectrum Noir pens and almost gave up on them but decided my bunnies needed some colour and started playing about with the colours again until I was happy. I fussy cut around my bunnies and used foam pads to give them some dimension.



These took me about 5 minutes to come up with I just prepared all the colours I wanted and even made the cute box to put them in. To make the whole set of 6 and the box I think it took me about an hour to get the project finished which isn't bad if you ask me. I was definitely in the zone!




I really like how these turned out. I put in 2 of each design to make a set of 6. What do you think??

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment