Friday, February 27, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards For Work


Hey Crafters!!

Happy Friday! We've survived another week!! I hope you've all got a fab weekend planned. Today's card I want to share with you, is something I made for the lovely ladies in work. 

 I really like how this turned out. I made 10 of these so made them in stages. I embossed the red card using my xcut falling hearts embossing folder. Then I heat embossed the butterflies in pastel pink added the gems for that bling and fussy cut them out.


 I used the butterfly stamps on the inside of the cards too for that finishing touch. I stamped the sentiment and sweet onto white card matted it onto black card and cut it into a banner, added a red ribbon for that finishing touch.



 The stamps were from a Clearly Besotted set I got FREE with Simply cards and papercraft magazine.
  I really enjoyed making these. I know the lovelies in work liked getting their secret valentine card. They took me a couple of days to prepare but to put together they took me about half an hour

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment