Monday, March 09, 2015

Giraffe Bookmark


Hey Crafters!!!

It's Monday again, so that means the start of another week. Today I have something a little different to show you!

After making my giraffe card for last weeks Daring Cardmakers Challenge which you can see here (if you missed it). I couldn't stop thinking about giraffes and what else I could make and so I went playing with my stash and came up with this fun bookmark.


This is what I came up with for my first attempt. How cute is he?? I love him. I was playing about with stamps and just used this thank you from my Stampin' Up - Blooming with kindness stamp set. 


I just so happened to pop the bookmark next to the card and couldn't help but think what a nice gift idea this could be. The bookmark needs some ribbon or twine (I don't have any in the colours I wanted......YET!) for that finished look but I would definitely think about putting together a cute gift set with my giraffe.

What do you think?? Please feel free to leave me any comments. I love reading them.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment