Friday, March 06, 2015

Mini Thank You Card


Hey Crafters!!

I've got another mini card to show you today. I'm really loving making 3x3" cards. I finally used a couple of my Stampin' Up products for this dinky card and I love how it turned out. It was also my second attempt at triple step stamping and I have to admit this time it turned out much better than my first attempt here.


I used the Blooming with kindness stamp set for this card and my Tempting Turquoise ink pad. This was so easy to make. I stamped the flower onto the white card stock first then matt and layered it onto black card. used a piece of scrap white for the sentiment and cut it into a banner. Inked the edges with Tempting Turquoise and popped it up using foam pads. For that finishing touch I used a turquoise gem and put it into the 'O' from You. I hope you like it.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment