Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mini Valentine's Cards


Hey Crafters!!

I shall be bringing you another Valentine's Themed card for you today. This time though they are dinky cards. I made them 3x3 size.

These dinky cards were something I just came up with, I didn't really know what I was doing and they just sort of happened. Hehehe! I started off using some black scrap card stock I had and cut it to 3x3 size. Added some red spotty paper I had in my stash.


I stamped the I Love You sentiment onto some scrap white paper and the balloons onto red scrap paper. I added glitter to my balloons for that bling. Matted the image onto black card and cut the sentiment into a banner and used foam pads to give them a little dimension.


I couldn't decide which of the finished cards I liked best and still can't. I really like how they both turned out. For the inside I just used white paper and stamped a little heart image onto it.

Which one do you prefer??

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment